What are you doing the rest of your life...to my child

Thursday, July 2, 2009

......................

"My cold hands needed a warm, warm touch..." that one of the baits in Norah Jones song titled Thinking of you. But again, I can't think of anyone who can holds my hands and calms my angry and worry heart.


I was so upset with my youngest brother who is living with me. He is 25 years old and as his elder sister, I am entrusted with a responsibility to 'watch' him. Of course by my mum who is always on his side. He was like wandering soul before, he failed his final year's exam at university and never want to repeat it. Now, he is working. Thanks to my husband who was helping him to get the job. I had talked with him a year ago, about starting fresh with new determination. I hoped he would study again and graduate successfully.

What annoying and really upsetting me right now, within a year, he got to know someone and now he and his girlfriend are planning to get married....this year????I don't see his effort to improve his life..well...uhh..not enough...Please someone tell me...must I worry about him anymore? He is 25 years old!!!Goshhh...He used to spend lavishly,I didn't ask much from him. I never ask him to pay me a single cent for letting him stay with me, I just hoping he will try to recollect his life to a better standing. My parents had spent thousands to support his cost of studying and spendthrift style of party life for nothing!!!

Enough is enough! I am giving him a cold shoulder right now. I am so frustrated until no words I can say to him. Saying anything is only a waste of time. I feel like want to whack something or someone...and for how many times...???...I hate to be responsible or feel responsible..why must an elder sister has to take care her sibling...Hate this ....

No comments:

AYAT AYAT CINTA