What are you doing the rest of your life...to my child

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Corinne Bailey Rae Vs Yunalis @ Yuna

I am relaxing right now..listening to Corinne Bailey Rae's songs. Ahhh...her songs really refreshing me...It is like lying down on a marble floor with soft breeze brushing your face. Cool and nice!!! I just listened to YUNA, a new singer from Malaysia. She's amazing!!! I just got to know her because of one of her songs. I thought she is from the neighboring country...I love her version like After Midnight, Deeper Conversation.So many of her fans referring her voice like Corrine Bailey Rae and here I am, enjoying myself to Corrine, John Legend and John Mayer and hers of course!

Anyway, long time before, I used to listen to Norah Jones collection and Jason Mraz. What a wonderful voices they have...Sometimes I imagining myself singing as beautiful as they are...LOL..(Sigh)...not even in my wildest dreams...

No comments:

AYAT AYAT CINTA