What are you doing the rest of your life...to my child

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lonesome Night

I stayed up until late of the night. Got so many things to be done. But it is difficult to concentrate. My mind keep wandering..I kinda of missing something that I am not sure what it is. When I feel like this I will listen to Eric Clapton's song>Wonderful Tonight. The song reminds me of my most beautiful moment in life.

Why is it like this...I miss something..those flashbacks that keep appearing in my mind is a place, a downhill with all green, a sunny day, I love the smell of dried grass, birds fly everywhere, a breezy day...

Why should I feel lonely while I am in a crowd? I guess I complicate things...I wish I can be so simple.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I felt the same way that same night! Really alone. I couldn't sleep and it made me anxious and sick. I don't know what was wrong with me.

AYAT AYAT CINTA